August 6, 2009

Here I go!

Introducing Miss MANDY Macmurdy!


Well, I have been waiting to get my shop updated with a new design and more invitations, but I have waited long enough... So here I go!

I have always had an interest in card, invitation and announcement design. I see announcements and think, "I can do that". I first started doing invitations for friends and family here and there and have now decided to take what I know and try to make a little extra money.

I decided to use the name Simply Fabulous Designs. This was the name my sister and some friends and I came up with years ago when we were thinking of starting our own wedding business. Although that fell through, I think the name works GREAT for the type of work I do. They are simple, but I think they end up fabulous!!!

Since there is a wide range of stationary out there, I have not limited myself to anything! I can design whatever you need from thank you cards, invitations, flyers, whatever the occassion. If you don't see what you want in my shop, convo me on etsy, leave a comment here or email me with your questions.

Here is a preview of an announcement for sale in my etsy shop. You can have everything from colors and fonts and pictures custom for you!

Leave some love and let me know what you think!


2 comments:

Sally said...

I'm so glad you posted Mandy! I love your stuff. I am eyeing the princess party one for Livi.

Timmy, Kris, Ezra & Ainsley said...

Sally, you are simply fabulous!! Maybe I can get you to help us design our adoption pass-along cards after we have some pics taken!