September 22, 2009

Blessed

This project is a lot like this one that I learned from Pink & Polka Dot. I used a wooden plaque from Wal-Mart, Acrylic paint from Michael's (I have a TON of it due to the painting of the dolls), ink transfer paper, and photoshop elements to arrange the word and design. I am making about 3 more of these using different words. I'll post the rest all at once when I am finished. Some of you who visit my other blog might be suspicious as to what they are for...hmmmm.
And now a word about the word. Blessed! I am blessed in MANY ways. One way that I have been thinking a lot about lately is in my womanhood. Seriously...I am so glad that I am a woman. That I was blessed with an appreciation for feminine things. I am happy to be a mom who gets to spend each day with my kids watching them learn and grow. I am truly blessed! In which ways do you feel the most blessed?
PS Don't forget to enter the giveaway below. It ends tomorrow night when the clock strikes twelve! (we watch a lot of Cinderella in this house).
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katie Dotson said...

How don't I feel blessed? I think about all I have and my heart is filled with so much gratitude. I also fell blessed to be a woman. Being a daughter of God is an amazing part of life. I know I have a special part in the world because He blessed me to be a mother to one of his precious children. I also feel blessed to have the family I do. I can't imagine going through this life without the love, support and fun I have with my family.