September 13, 2009

Freakie Freebie... Take 2!

Download freebie here.
Clip art from ScrappinDoodles.com, fonts are Jokerman and Smiley Monster.
Download freebie here.
Same credits as invite above.
Download freebie here.
Demask paper from Delicious Scrap Shop. Fonts are Bleeding Cowboys and Spyroclassic.

Due to the issues with 4shared, I have decided to use a different server. 4shared is back up, but I didn't want to risk using it in case the files have been corrupted. So... I am using MediaFire.
While I was waiting to decide what server to use, I decided I would make more options. I have left the original invite and have added 2 new ones. I think that there needs to be a more mature invite for those of you who want to have an adult party.
If you download these, please be sure to leave us a comment.

3 comments:

Sally said...

I love love the new ones you added. Thanks for sharing peaches! Ok and I think MediaFire is WAY faster for downloading than 4shared.

Mandy and Kalen said...

Maybe someday there will be a bunch of comments... NOT from us!

Katie Dotson said...

I am happy with just us, but others would be nice too. LOL