This giveaway is now closed!
It's time for another Freak Friday Giveaway!
The prize? A handpainted and very spooky Halloween sign.
So leave a comment and tell us what you or your kids are going to be for Halloween.
To increase your chances you will be entered additional times for the following:
1. If you are a follower of our blog. So hit that follow button over there on the sidebar if you haven't already.
2. If you have our button on your sidebar. Grab the code from our sidebar.
PS Please mention if you follow us and if you have our button on your sidebar in the comments. It saves us time and helps ensure that you get all of your entries fair and square!
Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Miss MacKATIE! Who is turning 18 today... or something like that... ;)
We are all in St. George, UT celebrating together and being reunited with our little brother who is coming home from his 2 year mission in Minneapolis!
CAN'T WAIT!!!!




12 comments:
Yay! Number one again! Me and my boys are going as "Zoo" for Halloween (Sam will be a lion, Steven will be a Gorilla, and I will be the zookeeper). Strangely these costumes are a little true to life... I follow your blog and have the button on my sidebar too!
My little granddaughter is going to be a clown!
pbclark(at)netins(dot)net
My little ones are going as Hannah Montana, and a spider.
caovard@yahoo.com
I am a follower.
caovard@yahoo.com
Ofcourse I follow and now I have your button! The boys are going as Spiderman, and Dracula, I will be the wicked witch as ussual.
I Follow! I work with your mom and am friends with Katie. I have two kids. Oaklee (2) is going as a fairy princess and Max (8months) is going as Mighty Max i'm making him a super hero costume!
I've got a family full of heroes. Batman, Wonderwoman, Superman, and Spiderman. They are sooo excited for halloween. We just put up our decor and I realized I don't have much. The cute sign would make an awesome addition!
I just have to say how much I LOVE this blog. My girls are going as black cats and the wee one will be a little skeleton.
i am a follower. (is that how you even do this?) :)
Would Ashton be anything else but Optimus Prime and Dallen will hopefully be bubblebee. Love you guys!
hehehe made it in! ;) I so need that sign for my halloween party! It would be perfect! love it!!
ooops forgot to tell you what my kids are going to be for halloween.....Dinosaurs....all of them :) yeah!
and of course i follow and have you on my sidebar. because I love you!
Post a Comment