My parents gave my kids a balloon launcher. Mason played with it constantly for an entire month. Never has any other toy stayed the center of attention for such a long time! So when the balloons were all lost or popped I bought some more that I thought would work. Well, they were more of the balloon animal variety and extremely difficult for a little 3 year old to pump up. So, I decided to make use of them!
Behold my 1st ever attempt at balloon animals...well an animal (it's supposed to be a dog) and a sword! The sword started out as a giraffe but that was way beyond my beginner experience.
Getting a picture of these two crazies with the balloons was a challenge. They didn't want to take pictures, they wanted to play!
PS This would be a super fun idea for a birthday party! Just google balloon animals and you'll find all sorts of tutorials. I'm going to practice and give it a shot for our next birthday party. Good thing I have quite a few months to practice!



No comments:
Post a Comment