Alright- who doesn't love a freebie? I know I do! Most of the time, I search blogs for free and fun stuff. Well, today is YOUR lucky day! In hopes to generate a little popularity on the Miss MacMurdy blog these little babies will be FREE for viewers for ONE week. The link will expire on Sunday the 20th so be sure to spread the word.
You will want to download them from the 4shared site. They will be sized at a 5x5 invitation and at 300 dpi. You can resize them if you want. The only thing I want in return is to be sure to let others know of our blog and be sure to give the proper credit for the design. It's not cool to scraplift.
With that said, credit time: The "halloween" font is Jokerman and it came standard on my PC but you can find it here. The other cute font is from free scrapbook fonts and is called Smiley Monster. Again, I LOVE the fonts at kevinandamanda.com. LOVE THEM!
The tree, cute bat and cat came from Scrappindoodles.com.
Click here to download.
Click here to download.
Stay tuned for more freebies to come.
Click here to download.
Click here to download.Stay tuned for more freebies to come.



4 comments:
Thanks Mand! I love love LOVE it!!!! I put a link to it on my blog.
Thanks Sal!
It's a good thing we comment isn't it? Otherwise we'd never have any comments!
I look at your blogs, everything you guys make is so cute. I did take advantage of the freebie and I am going to use it for my Halloween Party! Thanks :) Mandy- you're really good at the invitations/design stuff.
Post a Comment