*UPDATED* THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED! THE LUCKY WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED THURSDAY THE 24TH IN THE AFTERNOON!
So Mandy offered an awesome freebie last week. And we're going to keep in going! Every Friday between now and Halloween we'll be offering some type of giveaway or freebie. We're calling it Freaky Friday!
So this is a Freaky Friday Giveaway!
The prize...a set of 3 scallywags...a $28 value!
THE RULES!
1. Leave a comment on this post.
2. Tell us which is your favorite pirate (Baldy, Princess, or Cap'n).
3. Include the address to your blog if you have one. If you don't have a public blog where you can be reached via comments then please leave your email address...or email it to me @ missmacmurdy[at]gmail[dot]com.
4. The contest ends at midnight, Pacific time on Wednesday, September 23rd.
INCREASE YOUR CHANCES! You will be entered additional times for doing any of the following.
*Become a follower of The Miss Macmurdy blog (see follow button on sidebar).
* Do a post about us on your blog.
*Stick our button on your sidebar (get it over there from OUR sidebar)!
Just to clarify...the prize is all three pirates!




25 comments:
I like the Baldy pirate the best. He is my toddler's favorite! I already follow your blog, I added your button and I put up a post about you guys too! Do I get extra points for being the first one to comment?
I didn't know you were that excellent of an artist. Do you do this all by yourself or is there a website where you're getting those faces and outfits from? you are amazing Sally. I didn't know you were SO TALENTED! I'm jealous.
I love the princess.
These are adorable, where do you sell them.
www.sewcuteshop.typepad.com
My son would love the Cap'n...Aaaargh!
heatherdemke(at)gmail(dot)com
A'hoy Matey--What a cute bunch of scallywags! I know a little pirate or two that would love to play with these!
I am LOVIN' the cap'n, he's my fave. McKenna loves the princess (of course), and Graham doesn't get to vote. But he agrees with me on everything so he is voting for the cap'n as well.
Also, I already mentioned ya on my blog, so score for that.
Also, I am a follow, so score number 2.
And I added the button, so score number 3.
Good way to publize my the way :)
These pirates are soooo super cute. I like the princess the best, but Ashton likes the one with the red bandana, red pants and sword, go figure.
Ok, I going to have to say baldy mostly because of the eye patch (we had an experience with that yesterday with my middle little friend)! As always they are adorable Sally! THANKS:)
i like the pirate with the yellow sword and the dreamy blue eyes. I'll call him orlando (bloom). hey and I just posted about your blog on my blog so hook me up with extra points yo!
loving you at, www.texasbullocks.blogspot.com
So cute Sally. You are so talented. I love them all but I think my daughter would like to play with the princess one the best. I will do a post on my blog for you and put your button on my blog. How fun! My blog is private but I think you have permission to it. Either way my email is tspendlove@hotmail.com.
I love them all! So adorable! I think the princess is super cute!
I follow your blog! And I love your blog colors, by the way!
Oh, they are so cute! I like Cap'n
pbclark(at)netins(dot)net
Arrgh... thee cap'n be me favorite. Thankee for thee booty.
spackattak7 at hotmail dot com
So cute! The Cap'n is my fave! I ♥ the nativity set you sell adorable! Thanks for a chance!
Contact me http://favorswithlove.blogspot.com/
I follow!
Contact http://favorswithlove.blogspot.com/
I love the princess pirate the best! My little brother would LOVE to play with these! They are SUPER cute!
CherryBlossoms.Blogspot.com
CherryBlossomsDesign AT hotmail
I follow your blog!
CherryBlossomsDesign AT hotmail
It think those are so cute! thanks for doing this giveaway! I am gonna have to say the princess pirate would be my fav rough rugged and fabulous!
My favorite is the Pretty Princess! How fun! djfam4@q.com
Hey Sally thank you for you kind comment! I cant wait to get things going and get crafting more! I just wanted to let you know I made a post about the scallywags on my site I used your picture too I hope that is ok! I love the princesses you have in your store! cute cute. Talk to ya soon!
CUTE pirates!I love Baldy! I will have 3 kids so they could each play with one! yeah!http://molinofamilys.blogspot.com/
I always love me an eyepatch.
You know my email ... right?
Wow, they all are pretty adorable! But I am going to have to say my favorite is the Pink and Black Pirate Princess! I am totally diggin' the outfit and the accressories give her the it factor!! Gotta love a sash and head scraf! :)
I have to say I like me the Cap'n one the best :) He looks like my Ry at his Pirate bday last year! hahaha, but Renee and Kaylee like the pirate, the mommy and the pirate they said! ahha great job, and did i tell you " you are amazing!"? Well you are! :)
Post a Comment