September 25, 2009

Freaky Friday Giveaway!

Thanks Sally for such a GREAT giveaway last week...this is a Freaky Friday Giveaway!
The prize...2 hand stitched fabric hair bows THE RULES!
1. Leave a comment on this post.
2. Tell us which is your favorite (zebra or halloween)
3. Include the address to your blog if you have one. If you don't have a public blog where you can be reached via comments then please leave your email address...or email it to me @ missmacmurdy[at]gmail[dot]com.
4. The contest ends at midnight, Pacific time on Wednesday, September 30.
INCREASE YOUR CHANCES! You will be entered additional times for doing any of the following.
*Become a new follower of The Miss Macmurdy blog (see follow button on sidebar).
* Do a post about us on your blog.
*Send us traffic- tell your friends to check us out and when leaving their own name to leave your name as a referral.
If you win, you will be able to choose the finishing. I can make this on a alligator clip (complete with no-slip grib) an elastic headband or for babies I can attach it to a nylon headband.
Oh- one last thing, if the comment count beats 26- I will include 2 additional hair bows!



I have tried these on myself and I LOVE them- and I normally am not a headband person. These can work for infant, child or adult!

13 comments:

Falyn said...

Hey I like the zebra one!! So cute. My blog is falynandbyntlee.blogspot.com, I think.. If not I think you know how to find me!

Marielle Carlisle said...

Halloween

word.

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Pretty sure I need that zebra one! Why? Not sure yet. But they are very adorable!

Kelly, Carrie, Kylie and Zachary said...

I'm loving the Halloween one. Kylie would of course pick that one too.

www.ovards.blogspot.com
caovard@yahoo.com

Kelly, Carrie, Kylie and Zachary said...

I'm a new follower of your blog!

Jeff and Jen said...

Hey ladies...I'm going to go with the zebra one.

Teri said...

Im liking the HaLLOWEEN ONE. Last weeks giveaways were really cute - we got to see them and nice.
you know my email and my blogspot (Ithink I have one)

Kimber said...

I like the zebra one, adorable! email kjensen89@hotmail.com and blog minermadness.blogspot.com

Karen and Joe said...

ummmm....i like well....both.....but i can never really make up my mind with super cute things :) but maybe it's because really when i look at girl stuff i need 2 anyways :) hehehe

Shannon Martino said...

I am going to go with zebra, McKenna has been on a zebra kick lately. She carries around her stuffed Zebra everywhere and she is being a zebra for halloween.

Mandy - I can't believe how big your little girl is getting!

mjs ashworth said...

I am totally diggin' the zebra one, however the Halloween one is super cute...

Okay Zebra

mjs ashworth said...

I am a follower!!

Anne said...

I love the zebra headband! adorable!http://molinofamilys.blogspot.com/